Please bring the colors of the rainbow!
Students who participate in the ALL SCHOOL SERVICE PROJECTFOOD DRIVE to CREATE RAINBOW SCULPTURE
1 Hour = 10 items of food, so if you bring in 20 items of food = 2 hours, and so forth.
How to obtain service hours for this project:
- Bring your food donations on campus 9am-4pm Monday – Friday, now -December 16th.
- You can drop off your bag of donations in the Labeled Box, outside the Front Office table, label with your name on the bag of donations, please (markers, cards & stapler are on the table with sanitizer. We will log your hours if your name is on your donation.
- You can swing by room #6, and Ms. Henes will log your donation/hours. She is on campus a lot of the time.
- You can sign up here to help construct the RAINBOW on December 16th on campus either in the parking lot or amphitheater.
- We will award something super creative for the grade that brings in the most food.
- Please feel free to contact Janeece Henes, email@example.com. You can find all this information on service-learning website.
Please Bring: Canned Goods & Non-Perishables (cans, pouches, boxes, bags, jars)
- Peanut butter
- Granola bars
- Canned Veggies
- Canned Fruit
- Tuna/canned meats/chili
- Sacks of flour/corn meal
- Healthy children snacks