May 27 – 10am-12am
Join us for a celebration and presentation of what FALA students created and learned throughout the week on FALA’s campus.
- Student Steering Committee: Student Leadership
- Dance Room Beautification
- FALA EcoFootprint
- Make Useful Things w/Fiber
- Science of Cooking
- Immersive Art Experiential Learning
- Raising Awareness Super Showcase: Film, Music, Zines, & Dance
- Building FALA Community Through Communal Food Spaces Impact of Music
- eARTh Minded Practice: Using Art to Beautify Garden Spaces Gotta Map ‘Em All: Navigating mapping systems w/ Pokemon Go Best Breakfast Burrito and Service Projects
- Same Same but Different: The art and science of comparing riparian areas
Logistics and Schedule
Walkthrough Groups: (10:00-11:45)
- Dance Room Beautification (Dance Room)
- FALA EcoFootprint (Room 15/Around campus)
- Fiber Arts (Room 9)
- Science of Cooking (Room 16)
- Super Showcase Documentary (Room 8)
- eARTh first pollinator garden (Garden)
- Gotta Map ‘Em All (Room 1)
- Service Project & Burritos (Room 13)
- Immersive Art in New Mexico (Room 6)
- Student Steering Committee (Room 14)–Interactive Walkthrough
- 10:00 – SS Dance Performance (Amphitheater)
- 10:30 – Borham Band (Room 12)
- 10:45 – Building Extraordinaires (Room 2)
- 11:30 – Music and Health (Amphitheater)
- 11:45 – Coleman Band-LOUD (Amphitheater)
- Walkthroughs and events will happen simultaneously. Some viewers may not go to the events so rooms must be open for walkthroughs.
- Community members (parents, friends, etc.
- Group leaders must help students set up rotations within their groups so that students can both be present in their rooms for when others come during walkthrough AND have time to do walkthroughs/events themselves.
- All walkthrough rooms need to have someone present throughout. For projects with only one leader, office staff will be doing walkthroughs and available for you to take a break and do your own walkthrough.
- The following rooms will need additional assistance for cleanup: 2, 15, 16, Dance, Garden. As soon as your project has finished cleaning its space, please take your group to one of the ones listed above to assist.
Lunch/EOY Hangout: (12:30 – 2:15)
- STUCO and FALA are providing lunch free of charge to all students and staff.
- We will have 2 food providers on campus tomorrow: Bondi Bowls and Rachel.
- Everyone gets the choice of 1 acai bowl from Bondi or 2 slices of pizza from Rachel.
- Drinks will be available for sale.
- Be mindful of students who require more structure and organization→ give them a heads up and some guidance of how to use the time
- Please be present around campus to closely monitor behavior
- Students may be called out early→ please direct all students/parents to sign-out in the office